Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

More Fun

The great thing about living here is that there are tons of cool places to visit for super cheap. Last Saturday, we visited the waterfalls and the Queen's Botanical Gardens.

Here are some pics.


I don't know why this pic is crooked and I don't know how to fix it. :)







p.s. I'm going to cook beef tonight- this should be interesting.

p.p.s we are going to visit the tallest mountain in the country this weekend. More pics to come.

p.p.p.s I tried to post a video of the traffic here but was unsuccesful. I'll get some pics and post later.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Looks like there are some very interesting things to see close to you. Makes for some nice day trips and cool places to visit. Also wanted to let you know that I liked the story on your experience of cooking the chicken that you posted the other day as well.