Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Chloe's New Ride

For Chloe's birthday this year, she received a shiny new bicycle. We gave it to her a little early because we found a bike on sale but had nowhere to hide it until her birthday. She has loved feeling all grown up with her new set of wheels. The pic below is her riding it in the courtyard of our building.

It actually reminds me of a little bicycle that I received for maybe my 4th or 5th birthday from my Grandpa. I really liked that bicycle but I had a little trouble learning to ride mine without training wheels.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nana Weathers said...

Pink is definitely her color!

Anonymous said...

Now that is one cute kid. How could she be any thing else with Jeff and Heather being her parents.

Golly Heather, I sorry about the training wheels on your bike. I didn't know it was going to follow me the rest of my life. One mistake and can't rid myself of it. I didn't mean to. Could I send the training wheels to you now! Would that help?
Hey, thanks for the pictures. Some pretty country side. Keep up the good work. Gotta go,, may God bless you and keep you safe. gp LE