Pages

Monday, June 18, 2007

Miscellaneous

I've been trying to keep our blog updated at least once per week. I didn't really have anything cool happen this week that is noteworthy so I thought I would just give you all a few random thoughts:

Thought 1: Happy Father's Day to our dads.

Thought 2: We can't wait to get overseas. Our country has tons of gorgeous beaches and lots of fun places to visit. It's going to be awesome. Hope you will come and visit.

Thought 3: We heard an amazing speaker this week. It was so good, I can't even explain other than to say "wish you could have heard him as well."

Thought 4: After a futile search at the mall for more summer clothing appropriate to our new country, I realized that Target has great clothes. I recommend it.

Thought 5: We had our final shot clinic and none of us got sick. Yeah!!

Thought 6: We only have two weeks left for training and then we will be back in Tulsa for a few days before we leave. We hope to see you all before we leave.

I guess that's all. We just have a few requests that we would ask you remember during your quiet times:
a. Transportation while we are in Tulsa and to travel back and forth from OKC.
b. Wisdom in packing to maximize space and minimize excess.
c. Discernment in our job overseas.
d. Emotional, physical and spiritual health during transition time.

No comments: