Pages

Friday, July 13, 2007

Too tired to be funny

I was really trying hard to be funny this morning but I haven't slept in almost 36 hours so words escape me.

We just landed in Hong Kong and will soon be boarding our fourth and yet not final flight. This one goes to Bangkok and then our last flight into our new home leaves at 12:30 pm Bangkok time (for Okie time subtract 12). By my last count, we have been through security three times so far. I think they're profiling us. :)

Chloe has been a better sport about the whole deal than I have by far. Of course, she did take up the majority of our three seats.

Hope to see you all soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you post, will tell your mother that you haven't disappeared into the ether. can't wait to hear your tales of derring do and near misses.

Tammy said...

I was wondering yesterday (Thursday) where in the world you all might be? I can't begin to imagine how tired you must be! We will all be relieved when you arrive at your new home.

Love You

Tammy

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you at 1:00AM this morning knowing that you were in your new home! So exciting! Can't wait to hear more about it when you get some rest!
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Hope to hear from you soon!L&L