Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Chloe and Ava's week with Grandma

Jeff and I had to take a trip to Richmond last week. Chloe and Ava spent the week with Heather's mom and grandmother. Aunt Melissa then watched them on Saturday before we got home. Here's how their week went:



Day 1: Arrive and receive LONG list of instruction from Heather that included 8 pages on Chloe with complete information on food allergies, daily medications, eczema, preschool, potty-training and what to do in case of seizure and 1 sentence for Ava- "Give pacifier and lay down to sleep."

Day 2: Having fun with the grandkids. I wish I could understand what Chloe was saying.

Day 3: Chloe sure does talk A LOT and goodness she is active. I may be getting too old for this.
Day 4: Uhh, ohh. We got a flat tire on the van, the girls are out of clean clothes and I'm not sure what Chloe has in her mouth. Is Ava still breathing!?
Day 5: I am so glad that Aunt Melissa is coming to stay with the girls today. I think I threw my back out and Chloe hasn't slept in two nights. Jeff and Heather come home soon.

Thank you Mom and Grandma for watching our precious children.

1 comment:

Team Russi said...

Funny and sweet! Your kiddos are so cute!