Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Fun Photos from Jeff




Thailand is in need of experienced electricians if anyone is interested. This is the electrical box leading into our building. I'm thankful we have power after seeing that. Not alot of saftey regulations going on around here.








Thailand has a King that everyone loves and adores.
But Thailand also loves Americas King. Have you ever
seen a Thai Elvis? I have.
















I had roast duck the other night and it was really good. This was before I saw them hanging from the neck next to the kitchen.













Chloe was so worn out that she fell asleep with the bottle still in her mouth. This was taken a couple of hours after giving her the bottle!













Don't feel too sorry for us. We have KFC and Sizzler! Did I mention KFC sells ice cream. When we want an ice cream cone, we go to KFC!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roast duck?....I can't afford roast duck! What did you say your income was? (just kidding) I'm guessing this was at a Thai restaurant and very reasonable. Can't wait to sample some of the food there.
You asked what pics I wanted you to send...the one of Chloe sleeping would be awesome. She's so pretty and so much at peace there.
Take notes of all the places you approve of for further reference. We tourists will need to know.
Later,
Mom

Anonymous said...

That electrical photo was so funny. Both ha ha and weird. Actually I've seen some jobs almost that bad here. I've heard duck is really good. There a guy at our church that eats duck and black eyed peas on New Years. Maybe you can try that!! Choloe is so precious. Give her lots of kisses for all of us!!

Love you Tammy