Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

Yum Yum

Last night the Korean couple in our building barbecued a wonderful Korean meal for us. I can't remember what is was called something like "Chicupa" but I'm not real sure. All I know is that it tasted great. The night before last, they made Jeff and I a light snack of smoked oyster with rice wrapped in sea kelp. I must admit, I was a bit hesitant because it smelled like eating the ocean but it was quite tasty.

Anyways, here are a few pics of our Korean BBQ.





Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I reached the "comments" page this time! The picture of Jeff trying to eat with chopsticks reminds me of the first reader book; instead of "look, Spot, look" it's "go, Jeff, go"! Glad you are brave enough to try cuisine other than "Okie" stuff.
Gma Pat