Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Flight Itinerary

Sunday morning at 6:30am we will be boarding a plane destined for Taipei, Taiwan.

We have almost finished packing after an emergency trip back to the crating company. As it seems we had slightly more things coming back with us than we had on our return trip. After assuring Jeff multiple times over the course of the last few weeks that I was a master packer, knew exactly how much stuff we had and was positive that it would all fit in our alloted 8 suitcases- last night around 6:00pm, I learned that I cannot get it all to fit in our suitcases and therefore Jeff took more items back to the crate company this morning on his way to say goodbye to my family in OKC. Sorry Jeff

Anyways,

Here is our flight itinerary:

6:35 am Tulsa to Chicago 8:20am arrival
11:20 am Chicago to Seoul, South Korea arriving in Seoul at 4:10 pm Korea time
5:30 pm Seoul to Taipe, Taiwan arriving at 7:10 pm Taiwan Time and 5:10 am OKC time on Monday, Nov. 1.

For a total trip time of almost 23 hours. Not too bad it took us almost 40 hours to get to Chiang Mai, Thailand the first time.

I will try to post again as soon as possible after arriving.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

See you when you get here!

Debbra said...

We miss you guys already. Can't wait to hear how the smoked squid was for breakfast on the plane, mmmmm. Hope you had enough snacks!!! Tell Chloe Aunt Dawie loves her and to kiss baby Ava for me. Love you guys. Debbra

Diana said...

Have a grand adventure! I am still living vicariously through all your wonderful postings. My life seems so hum-drum in comparison, but I can't imagine traveling the way you have been. I loved the video of Ava walking!! Mom was so excited to be able to help out with the girls while you were in Oklahoma. I will be there next month for Thanksgiving for a few days, but just me. I'm sure I will be seeing lots & lots of pictures of your family, just wish we could have seen each other in person! I don't know if you keep up with any of my kids on FaceBook, but I know Melanie (& Lacey, Mike's wife) are on there all the time. Take care, wishing you all the best.
Love, Aunt Diana