Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Top 5 list

Since we leave in 5 days, I thought it would be good to create a Top 5 list for the reasons we are moving.

So here goes:

Top 5 reasons to move overseas:
5. It's fun to move (we've moved 8 times since we were married in 2001)
4. People like to keep our names in pencil in the address book
3. We don't want people to think we are boring
2. It's a great way to keep telemarketers on their toes. They never know where we'll turn up next.
1. There's nothing like taking a screaming baby on a 14-hour plane ride (economy class- nothing but the best for my family)

5 comments:

Bobby Cox said...

Is it possible that I made the inaugural comment on your blog. Wow, lucky me. Or was I the only one you notified with your email of your new blog. It looks good. Love the cowbell comment - check this out - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBqPHJhmFHo
Can't wait to read more.

Bobby Cox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Allen said...

I thought one of the reasons you were going was to help people ... or was it to get more noodles into your diet?

Bella's Mom said...

Gosh, I could look at Chloe's picture all day long. The rubber duckie is strategically placed. : ) Loved your Top 5. Chloe's #1 Fan, Carla

Anonymous said...

Still learning how to use a "blog" and post comments. Keep the updates coming!
Gma Pat